Thursday, March 22, 2012

Millennium Trilogy

I didn't see the movie The Girl with a Dragon Tattoo yet, but I decided to read the book instead. In fact, this is only the first book from a trilogy, now I'm actually at the third book and it gets better and better. If the first novel is about an old family mystery, the second and the third are getting into police investigations and secrete police activity, but keeping the main characters from the initial novel. Highly entertaining for a vacation on a tropical island :)


1 comment:

Balamic said...

Tropical island, tropical island... i am glad that you were having good times :) and sunny holidays while i was digging the snow.
In fact I envy you :P.
Please give us more details and show us more sandy beaches ... we should keep the "streang" away.
I can image you like in the commercial Kindle vs Ipad ... laying on a beach bed, next to a cocktail, reading ... Bleah... It's better to work in the winter then tanning :d.