Thursday, October 01, 2009

Ender's Game and Ender's Shadow

Ender's Game is probably the best science fiction novel I ever read. It was somewhere towards the end of high school and I liked both the science and the fiction in it. I stopped reading science fiction books in that period (more about this in another post), but recently I stumbled upon some books by the same author. On the cover of Ender's Shadow I read that it tells the same story as in the original book, but from the point of view of another character. So I bought it and after a couple of days I was done with it. The same fascinating story, but with new points of view and interesting twists. In the next couple of weeks I read the other three books (Shadow of the Hegemon, Shadow Puppets, Shadow of the Giant) from this new saga and they all live up to the expectations raised by the first one.

No comments: