Sunday, February 28, 2016

When The Levee Breaks

I don't have that much time for watching movies anymore, so the only Oscar nominated movie I watched this year was "The Big Short". It tells the story of some guys who realized early on that the American housing market will collapse, bet against it and made a fortune in the end. Apart from the artistic part, the movie tries also to explain to the audience in simple terms the technical market terms and the instruments invented by bankers which lead to this huge unaccounted risks and the melt down that followed.
But apart from other aspects of this movie, what caught my eye from the trailer was the music (When The Levee Breaks) from Led Zeppelin, my all time favorite band. Maybe this was the real reason I watched it in the end :)


No comments: